Keep It Protected for up to Six Months
Shrink wrapping is a plastic film that protects your boat, sculpture or outdoor furniture from the elements when you don’t plan to use it for an extended period of time. It’s usually used when storing during the winter months or for purposes of transportation.
The two most important steps when shrink wrapping a boat are
- Cleaning and building a support system inside the boat made of posts
- Strapping while protecting any points of contact giving it enough pitch to prevent water or ice accumulation
Moisture absorbers are place to prevent the grow of mold or mildew. Film offers up to 6 month of uv protection also vents are installed to allow air flow and access door. That way you can still access the boat on work on it if desire.
Our Unique Promise:
With customers that have been with us for almost a decade, we promise to deliver our services with the highest consideration of your needs. We have been doing this work for a long time and have exceptional industry expertise but we will always take the time to listen and make sure that we understand everything you want from our services. Always expect:
- Incredible scheduling to ensure the swiftest delivery of our services according to your timeline
- Clear and concise follow-up to make sure your needs are communicated
- Ongoing support after completion of our services because we truly care about you and your boat